Viva Las Vegas!

July 15, 2008


We made it!

It was a long trip.....we were delayed at the airport, so we didn't get checked in until 10pm Las Vegas time......but not to worry, we will get plenty of rest......look at our room.....yes, there is a massage room in our hotel suite!!! When we checked into the hotel tonight we had quite a surprise waiting for us......my boss had arranged for us to be upgraded to a suite. He is the best!

I may not ever leave this place.....it is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get some photos of the lobby area tomorrow.....the decor in this place is stunning.

I had to put these pics in a slide show.....my wireless access is painfully slow so I didn't even attempt to edit and upload in the normal manner.....it is now 1:30am and I am heading to bed......will try to post more tomorrow evening. We are hitting the pool first thing in the morning.....they had some rain here this afternoon, but tomorrow it is going to be sunny and 100 Degrees!

19 comments:

Jodee said...

Holy cow! What a boss! That suite is incredible! I can't wait to see more!

Enjoy the sun and pool today!

Kate said...

Well...you know, here I sit in my boring old living room living vicariously through you!!!

Looks fabulous!!! Have a wonderful time and put that "travel day" behind you!

Kate

Shari said...

How nice of your boss!! I am so jealous! I would love to be on vacation now!!!! Enjoy your time there!!!

Jboo said...

WOWZA!! That place is gorgeous! Have fun on your vacation and enjoy some pool time after your long travel day!

Janet

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Awesome! And you didn't take me with you... Enjoy your vacation!
Best wishes,
Michaela

Briana's Mom said...

Ooooo La La! That suite is absolutely amazing!!!!

jenbusymom said...

Okay, three words, Jealous, Jealous, Jealous! Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Wow! Your suite is awesome! Love the message table! Enjoy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am green~ and not just from Nancy's potion I am green with envy~ your room is AMAZING. To think you are going to be sitting by the pool as I slave away, it is just not fair!!! Seriously though I hope that you and your husband have a fabulous time!!

Thank you thank you thank you for posting and allowing me to live vicariously through you this week.

Krista

PS ask your boss if I am willing to commute will he hire me???

Ashton said...

Great pix! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

My jaw dropped when I saw your hotel room. It looks fantastic and the massage table is a nice touch. The his and her sinks look fantastic. Your boss sounds like a great person, not many bosses would upgrade your room or even pay for a room in Vegas.

Shelly and Family said...

WOW..what a great room and hats off to your boss! (how cool is that!) Hope you guys are having a great time...which I am sure of lol

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am very, very jealous you are in Vegas... I am ready for another trip there... the room... whoooo... nice... I love the weather there... just remember to drink plenty of water... take care

Shari said...

OMG! I could live in that bathroom! My vacation was made when I got to shower without a toddler...oh how jealous I am!

Lucy said...

Wow, looks fabulous and sitting poolside sounds wonderful too, sigh. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Kayce said...

WOW!! What a fab room! Enjoy your trip, the sun and the fun!

Kerry said...

So jealous looking at your suite photos! Have a wonderful time. Enjoy the pool and you must try out that massage table.

Hugs

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Wow looks beautiful!!!! Have a wonderful time!!! Like I had to say that LOL

Denise C said...

OH my Stars! Beautiful!!! What a very nice upgrade from your boss!!!

I don't have to tell you to have fun...I know you will...and enjoy every minute!

Hope you win big!!!